Saturday, February 23, 2008

Gosh!~!~!

     Gosh!~!~! Its been awhile since my last post. This week seems to be the busiest week i ever had. Our course Family day "Bankers Family Day" will be held at Kg. Luanti, Ranau on the 15th and 16th March. So, i had some serious thinking what the programme should be fill with. Im in charge of making the Tentative program and in charge on the Explore-race. Only God knows how stressfull i am thinking about what activities we wanna do there. After a half day of thinking i finally have an ideas of what activities to do. This activities re-call me back to my National Service Trainning on 2005, this activities were done during the MODUL KENEGARAAN & MODUL KEMASYARAKATAN (this modul is the best modul among all). So, hopefuly during our Family Day, the activities that i had plan work as what i wanted it to be.
  By the way, can you guys give me some ideas what task is suitable to put into my explore-race? Im doing it like Amazing Race style but a lil. bit twist on it. Do give me some ideas guys..~lolz(all in my mind is eating BUTOD.~hOohohoho)

0 comments: