Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hentam Saja La..!!..!!

Ok, to begin my post for this time, I would like to say that I totally fall in love with Annoying Orange. It is so funny. Whenever me & my friends watch it we'll re-act it back.hehe. Even my friend downloaded the videos from Youtube.
What am I gonna share with you today is to update you with the progress im making here in Samarahan, Sarawak. As you all know Im in my 2nd semester currently, taking Building Technology in UiTM. Building construction is our main subject from 1st semester until final semester here, so for this semester we are going to design and do some modeling of a One Stop Center which should emphasize the detailing of the local ethnics that we had choose. So, our group are doing Iban Longhouse and will be designing our building based on Iban culture. Theres a lot of ideas coming from all of my group members. We haven't decided yet which design that we want to go with. As long as the design is simple and easy to do the model.
Enough about the modeling and stuff, finally my bricks workshop are done and will be doing with timber during the next workshop. Yahoo!! Thats what i want to do during the first workshop but I've been picked to do the bricks first. Im so excited.
Hurm! its a very short semester this time. I'll be doing my best during this short time here. Thous there's a lot of things to do, but I'll try to squeeze my time to do some revision before the final examination that will be on November. Phew!! This time I wanted to get much better result. And this time I want Daddy to treat me with something if Im doing well again.hehehe. Hopefully la.
Ops!! Its time for me to stop writing! Its time for me to open my Structure book and do some calculating for tomorrows class. Hope you enjoy reading my post today & keep on reading it.hehehe.
See you guys again next time.

And ouw, I almost forgot, for those who know who am I talking to I L*** You. :)